TRAINING CUSTOMIZED TO THE UNIQUE CHALLENGES OF YOUR DESTINATION
Watch this 3-minute video to learn more about the impacts of the Oregon Tourism Studio program.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Community visioning and scenario-planning
- Destination development: definitions, strategies, current trends
- Destination management: definitions, strategies, current trends
- Visitor experience development in:
- Outdoor recreation development (ex.: trails, bicycle travel, water-based recreation)
- Bicycle tourism development (road, mountain, gravel and events)
- River and paddle sports recreation development
- Agritourism and local food systems (ex.: on-farm experiences, integrating local foods into the visitor experience)
- Cultural heritage (ex.: bringing local stories to life, empowering indigenous communities)
- Being welcoming: how to welcome diverse populations and perspectives into destination design
- Understanding and establishing destination networks
- Field-based team-building experiences
Not seeing what you’re looking for? Schedule a free 30-minute discovery session to discuss your needs!
SPREAD THE WORD
Crosscurrent delivered this 75-minute in-person training to …
Crosscurrent led the development of this workshop for the …
ENJOY HIGHLIGHTS OF PAST PROJECT WORK
Crosscurrent makes the complex simple.
01Set Up a Discovery SessionContact us to schedule a free 30-minute discovery session.
02Create a Road MapTogether we’ll sketch a road map to get a feel for the investment required.
03Get to WorkOnce the road map is clear and the details agreed on, we’ll get right to work!