We’re Live!!April 20, 2021
Hooray – our website is up! Yes, I’m still a one-woman show organizing a collective of talent, but I say “our” because this has been a huge push helped by so many talented contributors:
- Chief visionary / coach / Story Brand strategist – Paul Kuthe, Tributary Coaching
- Web design and development by Abby Spyker and her team at Northwest Media Collective
- Copyediting by Jim Moore, Word Jones (So. Much. Copy. Editing.)
- Brand identity by Andy Morris of Stumptown and beer can fame
- Workshop photography by Aaron Marineau
AND THE PHOTOGRAPHY! I have to give a huge shout-out to the professional photographers who leaned in and supported me in launching my business by donating photography for the site. I have so much love for these guys – if you like these pics, I hope you’ll give their work a longer look:
- Kenji Sugahara from A-Cam Aerials // homepage hero and Crosscurrent-y images
- Richard Hallman // extreme portfolio shots
- Russ Roca from The Path Less Pedaled // bike-travel love
- Mia Sheppard from Juniper River Adventures // fly-fishing goodness
- Gabe Amadeus Tiller // Pacific NW wanderlust
- Peter Marbach // Gorge-eous imagery
I hope you’ll enjoy learning more about the business I’m creating.
This is just a starting point for manifesting good in communities… so much more to come!